Tried and True Technologies
Freeze delivers equivalent gantry rotation of 0.058msec and effective temporal
resolution of 29sec.
- SnapShot* Pulse imaging combined with ASiR* may enable a dose reduction of greater than 83% compared
to gated helical acquisition.
- Innovative 40-mm V-Res detector
at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- ASiR1 technology may allow
for lower mA exams throughout the body.
- Simplified workflow for quick and
- Scalable, modular design for ease of
- Volara digital data acquisition
system produces up to 128-slice axial reconstruction for improved Z-axis
visualization and artifact reduction.
1. In clinical practice, the use of ASiR may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task.