Empowering a Seamless, Networked Experience
VividTM iq incorporates flexible options to help optimize data sharing, workflow and productivity on your network.
True Scan Raw Data is GE’s innovative technology that allows for advanced processing on archived images by applying many of the same scan controls and advanced quantitative tools available during the original exam.
Embedded DICOM® Media Viewer1 – DICOM viewer embedded on media.
MPEGVue and eVue1
- Allows interactive viewing of images, loops or full exams from remote location.
- Using MPEGvue, exams may be stored on removable media or remote networked system together with integrated MPEGvue player for viewing on standard PC.
- Smart email feature allows transparent transmission of images via email using resident Outlook® email client.
ViewPoint™ 6 With EchoPAC™ Suite**
Keeping your exams well organized and easily accessible is essential. With ViewPoint 6’s complete documenting, review, post-processing and archiving capabilities, you have everything you need to succeed at your fingertips.
Image and Measurement Transfer
- Raw data and all measurement (including customized) from Vivid Systems
- DICOM and public DICOM SR from 3rd-party scanners
EchoPAC™ Plug-in Post-Processing
- Full access to GE raw data
- Access to all Vivid measurement tools
- Review, post-process, and measure using AFI, Wall Motion Scoring, etc.
- Store and review cine loops and static images
- Send to/Retrieve from Long-Term Storage
- Create clean, comprehensive, easy-to-read reports
- Complete reports fast with quick report templates
- Report templates for TTE, TEE, Stress, Vascular
- HIS Interface (HL7)
– Patient data
- EMR Interface (HL7)
– Report text
– Formatted report (PDF)
- PACS Interface (DICOM)
– Long-term archive
**EchoPAC Suite is a marketing name for EchoPAC Plug-in
DICOM is the registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standards publications relating to digital communications of medical information.Outlook is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.