Discovery* IQ, built as a mobile-ready PET/CT platform, features a NEW system design featuring a scalable PET detector ring and GE’s Optima CT540.
This system is designed to be the most adaptable and accessible PET/CT scanner anywhere enabling improved healthcare for more people in more locations.
Scalable Detector Ring
Built to optimize clinical performance
- Delivering technologies to help you with your everyday mission – providing the best possible patient outcomes
- Built for today, ready for tomorrow with the Discovery IQ upgradable platform that grows with your department needs
- Provides solutions for all clinical environments from the first-time PET/CT user to high-volume and clinical research departments
Providing greater access to more patients in more locations
- Opportunity for imaging departments to gradually expand clinical services
Excellent signal management
- Outstanding image quality in signal starved areas (shoulder, hip, large patients, metal)
Coverage and speed
- 20 mm coverage for fast exams and short breath-holds
Low dose and fast scanning
- ASiR* reconstruction
- 50-slice equivalent with IQE 1.75 pitch booster
- 0.5-second rotation speed
Discovery IQ is 510(k) pending at FDA. Not available for sale in the United States. Not available for sale in all regions.