Designed with your patient in mind
Countless hours have been spent designing a camera to help ensure your patients feel comfortable and secure during their scan.
- Head, arm and leg supports designed to help minimize patient joint strain and allow for more natural positioning
- Table handles specifically positioned to offer your patient security while getting on and off the table
- Small detector heads on a slim gantry giving patients a clear view throughout the cardiac scan
- Specially engineered supports for patient comfort during prone imaging
- Large 28-inch (70cm) bore to comfortably accommodate your largest patients
- Full range of SPECT scans – prone, supine, dextra cardia, 180°, 360° – are all possible
Designed with your technologist in mind
Ventri offers a wide range of user-friendly features that may add up to a fast, efficient and comfortable workflow. No stepping on wires, no bending to see in the gantry, no straining to see the screen.
- Standard Ignite workflow automation helps improve productivity with streamlined workflow from patient selection through automatic launching of image processing
- VentriCam wall-mounted patient positioning camera (Premium table) monitors patient’s position relative to the detectors; no straining, bending or kneeling to confirm position
- Acquisition station on mobile cart or mounted to wall for convenient placement
- ECG Trigger attaches conveniently to the table; no stretching to attach leads or tripping on wires
Designed for exceptional image quality
A pioneer in diagnostic imaging and information technologies, count on GE Healthcare’s commitment to image quality and clinical excellence to put you and your practice at the leading edge.
- Small 14.3 x 7.3 inch (37 x 19 cm) field-of-view detectors
- Innovative all-digital Elite detector design with 5D Real Time Corrections; every event corrected real-time for Energy, Linearity, Uniformity, Center of Rotation and Isotope Decay
- High precision center-of-rotation ring gantry, for outstanding quality studies
- Thin, carbon-fiber tabletop for minimal attenuation
- Access to a robust Xeleris* clinical library with sophisticated processing capabilities
- Myovation, and other third party quantitative analysis packages available as option
Designed with easy installation in mind
Whether in a hospital or a one-physician practice, space and time are at a premium. With its small footprint and straightforward installation, Ventri can be up and running with a reasonable investment.
- Small 8 x 10 foot (2.4 x 3.1 m) system footprint to fit within compact spaces1
- A quick, two-day installation (on average)
- It easily fits on elevators, down halls and through doorways as narrow as 32 inches (81 cm) – and weighs less than 2,500 pounds (1133 kg)
1. The minimum room dimension in order to meet minimum clearance under U.S. Federal Regulations and National Standards: 29 CFR 1910 (OSHA), NFPA 70E(Standard for Electrical Safety In The Workplace), and NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code) is 8’9” x 11’9” (2.67 m x 3.58 m).