The Optima MR430s delivers a combination that radiologists have always wanted: a specialty musculoskeletal MR system with a 1.5T magnet. Now they can request precise acquisitions of the arm, including elbow, wrist and hand; or the leg, including knee, ankle and foot—and get the image quality and consistency they expect from a more powerful, conventional MR system.
- Industry-leading gradients deliver 70mT/m of power and 300T/m/s of slew rate.
- Short echo spacing and high signal-to-noise ratio enable high resolution and sharp images.
- The system’s design ensures that the targeted anatomy is precisely positioned at the magnet’s isocenter, and coil proximity increases signal-to-noise ratio for high clarity—even in small anatomies. In addition, the proximity of a coil adapted to the targeted anatomy increases signal-to-noise ratio with rich clinical information.
- A footprint as small as 222 square feet (20.65 square meters) allows for easy siting and lower installation costs, while the lightweight < 900 lb (408 kg) magnet fits through most elevators and standard doors.
- Six iso-centric dedicated RF coils (ranging from 80 mm to 180 mm in inner diameter) can accommodate a wide range of patient sizes, from smaller patients to larger athletes and anatomies.