Electrophysiology Advanced Applications
EPVision: See uncompromised registration between 3D models (CT, 3D Angio and MR) and 2D fluoroscopy throughout the entire procedure, for device localization at all times-offering image stabilization features such as ECG gated display or motion tracing in the image, reducing image motion.
Innova 3D: To perform ablations or deploy devices successfully, you must know exactly where anatomy and devices are in relation to one another. Working in a three-dimensional space, it’s critical to better visualize the anatomy before complex procedures.
- GE’s Innova 3D imaging technique lets you rapidly acquire and reconstruct 3D cardiac anatomy images right in your cath lab.
- Designed to enhance, but not replace, 2D fluoroscopic imaging.
- Innova 3D is used for anatomical review to help guide complex cardiac procedures requiring the visualization of volume anatomy, such as EP or structural heart interventions.
- Providing 3D views of internal body structures and interventional devices in one image, it assists physicians in diagnosis, surgical planning, interventional procedures and treatment follow-up.
TSI: GE continues to invest in the development of clinical tools for diagnosis and treatment of heart failure. Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI) is a parametric imaging tool based on Tissue Velocity Imaging that provides clinicians with additional image enhancement for assessing delayed cardiac wall motion.
- GE takes TSI to the next level with multi-dimensional imaging. Using multi-dimensional imaging users can acquire three planes simultaneously from the same cardiac cycle.
- They are able to generate a bull’s-eye display along with a 4D model, with quantitative measurements and surface mapping. This allows them to communicate cardiac dyssynchrony to electrophysiologists and referring physicians.
- TSI is a quantitative clinical tool that provides insight about the extent of asynchrony. GE continues to build on the clinical value of TSI with additional quantitative enhancements for the advanced user.
- TSI Trace provides rapid access to time velocity trace, making it easier to quantitatively assess time-to-peak velocity data.