The CASE system enables clinical excellence with outstanding data quality and accuracy in an easy-to-use system.
• Exercise Test Interpretation (XTI) statements highlight critical values in stress testing for advanced analysis of risk prediction, functional response and ischemia. This unique algorithm provides clinicians with additional insights to make better treatment decisions.
• The new ST/HR hysteresis analysis feature enables increased accuracy1 in detecting coronary artery disease in women and adds confidence in identifying the most appropriate treatment.
• With the seamless integration of SunTech® Tango+®, blood pressure and SpO2 are automatically recorded in CASE during a patient’s stress test.
• Full-disclosure data enables review and re-analysis of every beat and arrhythmia for enhanced clinical confidence.
• The proven Marquette 12SL* ECG analysis and 15-lead stress testing are available for increased result accuracy, for confident clinical decisions.
• Risk-predicting algorithms, including Duke Treadmill Score, the patented T-wave Alternans (MMA) and Heart Rate Recovery, assist you in predicting patients at risk of sudden cardiac death.
ECG signal quality:
CASE supports data quality with algorithms that support the clearest, most accurate test results, such as cubic spline correction and Finite Residual Filtering (FRF )