Brivo CT325 features:
1. Volume Analysis allows you to manage 3D and 2D imaging in real time. Within the same display, you can review multiple acquisitions, associating 2D images with a variable slab thicknesscapability (Average, MIP, MinIP, Volume Rendering) according to the exam’s requirements.
2. Reformat: With Direct-Multi-Planar Reconstruction (DMPR), datasets are prospectively presented in the axial, sagittal,coronal, and oblique planes. For more confident assessmentand diagnosis of sinus, chest, abdomen, inter-vertebral disc,and fractures.
3. Multi-Projection Volume Reconstruction provides a quickand easy way to generate volumetric images to help you accurately enhance contrast and improve visualizationof structures.
4. Virtual Endoscopy provides a visualization of intra-luminal structures such as airways, colon, sinus, or vascular structures. Images can be viewed dynamically using a virtual “flythrough” mode.
5. CT Perfusion enables stroke management through quick quantitative analysis of blood flow disturbances in the brain, including cerebral blood volume, cerebral blood flow, and mean transit time.